• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Race with ATL to the Playoffs

Dpantherman

ATL remaining schedule:

Nov 22 ATL @ NYG Giants Stadium

Nov 29 TB @ ATL

Dec 06 PHI @ ATL

Dec 13 NO @ ATL

Dec 20 ATL @ NYJ

Dec 27 BUF @ ATL

Jan 03 ATL @ TB

Panthers remaining schedule:

Thursday- MIA @ CAR

Nov 29 CAR @ NYJ

Dec 06 TB @ CAR

Dec 13 CAR @ NE

Dec 20 MIN @ CAR

Dec 27 CAR @ NYG

Jan 03 NO @ CAR

I could realistically see 6 more wins for Carolina vs. Mia, jets, tampa, giants, and I do think we can beat the saints in our house. thats 10-6

You tell me, but I think ATL's schedule looks much lighter than ours, and we will need several upsets to get into the wildcard picture.

Atlanta might get a tougher effort from the Saints than us. Saints might have everything wrapped up by then. That being said, its to early to worry about that. Atlanta (or us for that matter) could go on a losing streak and be out of the playoff picture in a few weeks. The next three games are winnable for us. Win all three, and we have a shot.

I agree. I think the only two out of our reach are patriots and vikings. The rest I think we have a real good chance at winning. If we can somehow beat one of them we can go 10-6. This is of course being unrealistic in that we only lose one more game. It will be more like 3-4 I would think.

Too many if, ands, or buts in the next few weeks to worry about making the playoffs.

If things start going our way, I'll think about it.

theres always ifs ands and buts because no one ever knows the outcome. even if we had a winning record, it would still be a guessing game, thats what the playoff race is. but i see where you are coming from.

Archived