• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

01/05/1997 Divisional Game vs Dallas (Refs have always been bad)

L-TownCat

20 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

I watched the full broadcast again and, wow.  The no-calls in this game are questionable to say the least. Any way, it was a fun watch, if it even shows on here?

The outcry of Panther fans since forever.

We always got the shaft in big games 49ers coronation at BofA and Clete Blakeman Bowl.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

The outcry of Panther fans since forever.

We always got the shaft in big games 49ers coronation at BofA and Clete Blakeman Bowl.

Ive witnessed wether live on TV or in person every one of those big games.  I'm familiar with the refs, I just usually dont go back and watch our "iconic" games b/c we won and I like my memories.  I went back to this one  b/c I was 13 and my memory aint what it used to be.

• Beer 1

Our playoff game against the 49ers and the Super Bowl against the Broncos were two of the worst games I've watched as a Panthers fan. They basically handed the 49ers a blank check to be as physical as they wanted and threw the yellow flag on us even when we did nada, (ex. Anquan Boldin headbutt). The Super Bowl was just a screwjob all over.

• Pie 2