• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round Two, Game 2

Posted (edited)

Tro not in a walking boot and does not appear hampered.(unless stock footage, no pun intended, but i doubt cause Aho has facial hair.)

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1
1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

If we make it through Tampa our reward will be a date with our Arch enemy the Boston Bruins

I don’t count the Isles out yet. 

• Pie 1
59 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I wonder if we go back to Ned tomarrow or ride Mrazek....  

It’s Mrazek unless rod was pulling an epic smokescreen earlier. 

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• rS4JsDRW_400x400.jpg

• Topics

• In the Shades Robby interview he really threw shade on the jets and how bad the organization was, how they focused on "everything but winning."  And I have another thread listing how the jets sucked in EVERY phase of the game. I've watched a bunch of QB studies on him and they all say the same thing, he had no time, was hit often when he threw, the receivers weren't getting open, they dropped the ball a lot and quit their routes and  they had no run game soooo...he had to try to force things.  The reviewers said things like "If he didn't make that throw, when was he supposed to throw because that is as good as it got". Everyone played man on the jets because the receivers were so slow and sucked.  Which allowed them to send pressure, which they did. It actually amazing that he didn't have more ints.
    • Shaq was a first round draft pick, 25th over all pick.  Maybe we've been spoiled by our linebacker play over the years,  but we expected Shaq to dominate.  He consistently has played in the shadow of Luke and TD,  not breaking out unto his own as a starter.    Last year I didn't see him playing better than when Luke and TD were here.  Lets hope we see a newer more dominate player in Shaq and all the linebackers this coming season. Shaq hasn't made it as a pro bowl player.  Yeah, ya kinda expect somewhere along the line , your first round draft pick to be one of the best.  Oh, we've had first round bust.  And Shaq is NOT a first round bust by any means. Right or wrong ,  some have expected more from him.
    • BTW Gano didn't miss any in the SB.  It was the rematch week 1 in Denver where they went crazy headhunting Cam and the refs stood there and watched it. Gano made it, the broncs called timeout.  Gano missed the second time. SB, he made both the PAT and the field goal.