• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those who went to the game...

davos

hmmm guess you have never met my pregnant wife before:frown:

Find two tickets, club level preferably, then you can either have your wife some sit with my pregnant wife, or i can send mine to sit with yours and talk about names, strollers, paint color and flu shots.

...and the crowd was weak.... IMO

aT least it sounded that way on TV.....

Sad....

It was. There was alot of empty seats. That just goes to show what we already know about the current fan base; 1/2 of them could care less unless its a big game. The nice thing about yesterday was this was the first game the stadium wasnt so filled and loud with the opposing teams fans.

I've never liked the VIC thing anyway, nor have I understood why we would even have a promotion named after a rival QB we played twice a year.

Just dumb....plain ass dumb. You can't tell me they could not convince those bastards to use another acronym for that damn card, in order to be promoted, and associated with the team in the manner they are.

:mad:

its amazing how most of you people find something to bitch about no matter what. nothing is ever good enough for you.

also. if you're bitching about the crowd from your couch then you need to get off your ass and get to the game. if not then shut the hell up. sick of all you people which is why i hardly ever come to this site anymore. this may be my last time.

you're all mostly spoiled rotten no-it-alls that "think" you're cute and funny. trust me, you're not.

its amazing how most of you people find something to bitch about no matter what. nothing is ever good enough for you.

also. if you're bitching about the crowd from your couch then you need to get off your ass and get to the game. if not then shut the hell up. sick of all you people which is why i hardly ever come to this site anymore. this may be my last time.

you're all mostly spoiled rotten no-it-alls that "think" you're cute and funny. trust me, you're not.

I cant help that I know it all..:D

Archived