• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Colts had a regular season game today they would be without a HC

Peanut Butter

But I thought being vaccinated meant that nothing COVID related could impede your chances of winning ..

So, while we have a high percentage of the team vaccinated, still, a vaccinated player or coach could miss a crucial game if they test positive but are asymptomatic AND vaccinated?

So really, even a vaccinated DJ Moore, Darnold, CMC, Rhule could miss a game due to COVID despite being vaccinated .. 

People would be very angry if an unvaccinated player had to miss a game due to COVID but how about a vaccinated player missing a game due to COVID?

If this can happen what's even the point of getting the shot .. a COVID outbreak on a team would just be a bunch of asymptomatic players saying, I have COVID? I feel fine .. because we all know it is a super killer disease .. so much so that in order to know you have it you need a test 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

31 minutes ago, Peanut Butter said:

But I thought being vaccinated meant that nothing COVID related could impede your chances of winning ..

So, while we have a high percentage of the team vaccinated, still, a vaccinated player or coach could miss a crucial game if they test positive but are asymptomatic AND vaccinated?

So really, even a vaccinated DJ Moore, Darnold, CMC, Rhule could miss a game due to COVID despite being vaccinated .. 

People would be very angry if an unvaccinated player had to miss a game due to COVID but how about a vaccinated player missing a game due to COVID?

If this can happen what's even the point of getting the shot .. a COVID outbreak on a team would just be a bunch of asymptomatic players saying, I have COVID? I feel fine .. because we all know it is a super killer disease .. so much so that in order to know you have it you need a test 

Football has started. Get that non Panther stuff outta here. Jackazz