• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A critique of Darnold through 4 games

LinvilleGorge

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I still had a sliver of hope when I made this thread, but I was concerned. The problems I saw in NY were starting to show up in a major way. That trend has continued and he's in full blown Jets mode now. Darnold is broken. Honestly, he's probably going to have to earn a backup role in the NFL after this. He'll be brought in somewhere to compete, but I don't think anyone will gift wrap a roster spot for him.

frankly he looks worse than when he was on the Jets... Last week, sure, that was Jets-level.  This week was just a smoldering trash-heap that somehow resembled Pickles.

2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

frankly he looks worse than when he was on the Jets... Last week, sure, that was Jets-level.  This week was just a smoldering trash-heap that somehow resembled Pickles.

I don't disagree. He looks as bad as he did in his worst games. He hasn't quite yet hit that Pats game low water mark for us yet, but he's trending to have one of those games if we keep trotting him out there.

• Pie 1