• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D. Brown

cardiackat88.

10 hours ago, KSpan said:

What's the relevance of referencing Otah here? Otah was a beast in 2008 and 2009 before breaking down and potentially having motivation issues. Besides, the team needs improvement on the interior now. If Brown has shown potential then they need to be making a decision based on current information and not what 'could' happen later. Perhaps that's what's happening here but it's tough to imagine him being any worse than what we saw Sunday and we know that Miller has started multiple games with poor performance. 

Relevance being that I see similarities to their situations. Otah, iirc, couldn’t stay on the field because his body couldn’t handle the work. I don’t remember the lazy aspect, just that he couldn’t stay healthy.. I inferred that Brown was same kind of thing, except that this staff is choosing to sit him until they feel he’s good to go instead of playing a player that ain’t ready… not about the hypothetical, they see shtuff we don’t, they know more than I do…