• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seth Jarvis to Make His NHL Debut, 10/31 Game Thread, Canes vs. Coyotes

MillionDollarCam

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Hope springs eternal i got mine right after Fox  fired Seifert ..then came the Super Bowl ,with Jake   the renewals are at 4, 6, 8 year terms…whoever bought mine are lucky, great seats under the overhang … Lot 1 parking  pass and they expire end this  year so if they don’t like them. Walk away.and right if first refusal on 2025
    • Cost of living, crippling traffic, total culture change (everything just started to feel forced and fake), having a kid and all our family being on the other side of the country. Basically we were ready to tap out after 14 years and the equity we had in our home was just too much to pass up when COVID hit. Who knew if things were gonna keep skyrocketing or totally tank? Couldn't risk it. Time to go. Honestly, I despise Asheville. It's hillbilly Boulder. The entire vibe is just so forced and fake. If I want to remember why I left Colorado all I have to do is drive 45 minutes to Asheville to see the wish.com version.
    • Scheme fits the LT better than last year and he's coming in not as lazy/entitled as his year 2. Lack of depth on an OL that is still vastly improved. OL will be better, especially for the run game. We have two proven WRs that are good route runners. Jackson and Theilen. As a #1, Theilen isnt who you want, but as a #2, he's what you could hope for. I think we've also got two young receiving stars in the making with Leggette and Sanders. And Brooks will be a ton of fun to watch, but I think we'll see good things from Chuba and Miles thanks to the OL and scheme. We've got a lot to look forward to. Go ahead and brace yourself for some pain if you want or protect yourself from being disappointed, but if you put some effort into it you could actually enjoy being a panther fan for a little while. I just don't think life is very fun waiting for everything to fall apart. Find a way to enjoy what you can.