• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9 yards per carry

unicar15

Why even give Jonathan Stewart carries last night? Why give Sutton carries? Has nobody on this freakin staff ever heard of going with the hot hand? We have arguably the best running back in the league on our team and we pass the ball to him once and only let him run the ball 13 times.

We drop back to pass and leave him in to block on 3rd downs? Give me a freaking break...a running back isn't going to make up for the fact that we don't have Jordan Gross. This staff was very ill-prepared for the loss of Gross and how the play-calling should work. This game just sent me over the edge...I wish that Richardson would pull a Ralph Wilson and just go ahead and fire Fox right now. People around the league have enough respect for Richardson not to question any decision he makes at this point. We have a team FULL of playmakers and we are going to be lucky to go 8-8 or 7-9.

I have no real problem with giving Stewart some carries but Williams needs to be in on key downs. Stewart just doesn't have the vision Williams does. Stewart gets stuffed on plays williams would have broken away from. Stewart is still a good back but over the season I just don't trust him to get the 1st down as consistantly as Williams.

Archived