• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cardinals vs Rams last night vs Panthers

raleigh-panther

1 hour ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Wondering if rhule understands this... i really don't know...

He doesn’t.  Look at the OTs  he passed on last year and this year, not only in the first rd but also the second 

the panthers could’ve made a move for Herbert last year and didn’t. They could have gone QB1 in rd 1 and LT this year and didn’t 

either fields or Hines would be better than what we have paired with a second rd LT

Rhule  thinks he can just get some  broken athlete and coach em up with his process, whatever that is, and when said athlete doesn’t produce, blame the athlete 

it is infuriating to listen to his press conference.  Why would a pro player want to play for him? 

to me, you could put Rhule’s picture next to Einstein’s definition of insanity and it would be a perfect match 

being Frank with everyone, I only renewed my tickets because I thought for sure Rhule would draft a QB. I regret it 

Edited by raleigh-panther

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Tepper really needs to look at how both these teams were built and model our team around it. We don't need anymore Defensive teams that score 14 points a game. 

Hes been around the Steelers long enough...he should know by now...plus the game evolves ...by the time you copy one team its already obsolete...plus both those teams are stacked with talent...then you get an up and comer contributing when your not expecting it... I godda admit...thought Stafford would lay an egg..

Edited by Pimpdaddy