• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NEW COACH

scratched

Sorry I don't fit the veterans agenda on the all so popular Panthers Huddle... This is a message board, if you don't like what somebody posts, don't respond or don't read it.. That simple.. instead everybody says no to Caldwelll and gives no reason for it. And nobody has given one name of who they would like to hire, or who we think would actually take the job. Somebody said he wasnt good at WF? Really? I guess he wasn't good in Indy or Baltimore or Detroit? He was fired after 2 9-7 seasons with the friggin LIONS!!! I would love to be 9-7 right now... He demands respect, is offensive minded and is a good QB coach.. Now tell me why he wouldt work? I sure don't want to hear he's old. Belichick-68...Carroll-69...Arians-68...Zimmer-65...Fangio-62...Culley-65...   I guess these guys are to old too? I'd take any of these guys right now! Either give your reason with substance as to why he wouldn't work, or just don't say anything. 

Edited by scratched
  • Pie 1