• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D. Williams

deangalosmith09

to answer ur question homie i think its the exact opposite. i think the panthers drafted stewart not knowing if thei had a sure fire thing in dwilliams. so when he starts getting off there lift with a two talented first round backs and so to prolong there careers and keep injuries down u have the carries split. dwilliams will get a big contract when its time to give him his dont worri.

and just when you think these williams threads couldn't get any dumber...

wtf this board is full of flamers and smartasses people with nothing better to do than talk ish. isnt that what the board is for to discuss topics and questions im new here and all i ve ever gotten was b.s responces to all the posts i ve put everibodi is a spell checker or critic of posts.

wtf this board is full of flamers and smartasses people with nothing better to do than talk ish. isnt that what the board is for to discuss topics and questions im new here and all i ve ever gotten was b.s responces to all the posts i ve put everibodi is a spell checker or critic of posts.

Don't let it get you down buddy. Outside of the "Dungeons and Drangons" board, this place has the highest collective IQ of any MB on the internet. Some of these people just don't believe in "live and let live".

the dumber the question or topic, more the smartasses

Archived