• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Malik Willis Pro Day

6 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

The question is how desperate will teams be to get a QB and will that desperation lead them to taking a QB early?

For our team, it appears the answer is yes. However not all NFL teams are as desperate and stupid as we are. 

Not to mention that guys like Mayfield and Jimmy G may make the market skew depending on where they go. 

Lamar was also viewed as kind of a one trick pony by a lot of NFL types. Willis isn't the athlete nor was he the QB Jackson was in college.

I mean, hitch your bandwagon to whichever of these guys you want but I suspect it's gonna be a pretty sobering bunch to look at in 3-4 seasons. Outside of Pickett and Corrall, I am not sure I see a guy sticking around as even a potential starter at that point.

Well the hype train has him mocked as high as number 2 now to Detroit. I am not saying he is the best player in the draft nor is he the number 1 target on my list. I think if I had a choice I go icky at tackle, Evan Neal, Hamilton and then Willis... not sure how I feel about cross yet. But he's right there with willis.

52 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Well the hype train has him mocked as high as number 2 now to Detroit. I am not saying he is the best player in the draft nor is he the number 1 target on my list. I think if I had a choice I go icky at tackle, Evan Neal, Hamilton and then Willis... not sure how I feel about cross yet. But he's right there with willis.

I am not sure that Detroit goes that way.

• Pie 1