• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NHL Playoff Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

38 with the dirtiest hit of century. Could have killed the panthers player. Suspend him for the rest of the playoffs. Hagel is a piece of poo. 

Department of player safety really needs to be changed. The amount of injuries being reduced to 2 minutes in the playoffs is ridiculous. Especially when that rangers flopped and covered his face so refs couldn’t see and that was a double minor miraculously somehow. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Department of player safety really needs to be changed. The amount of injuries being reduced to 2 minutes in the playoffs is ridiculous. Especially when that rangers flopped and covered his face so refs couldn’t see and that was a double minor miraculously somehow. 

I agree on the first part but if you watch the replay it's not board he was 8ish feet from the boards and the lighting player barely extended his stick and arms no follow throw contact.... yuck I just defended the Lightning.

2 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I agree on the first part but if you watch the replay it's not board he was 8ish feet from the boards and the lighting player barely extended his stick and arms no follow throw contact.... yuck I just defended the Lightning.

Haven’t seen it(got this game on the radio) so I can’t make a judgement call on this one. I’m just saying throughout the playoffs when a person gets cut(which happened to us a ton in series one) by an opponent it’s a double minor. We didn’t get a single one of those. Not saying take hockey out of hockey. Just saying get some flipping consistency. 

Edited by Harbingers

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Haven’t seen it(got this game on the radio) so I can’t make a judgement call on this one. I’m just saying throughout the playoffs when a person gets cut(which happened to us a ton in series one) by an opponent it’s a double minor. We didn’t get a single one of those. Not saying take hockey out of hockey. Just saying get some flipping consistency. 

Agreed about consistency we had guys leaking blood... 2 min minor.... NYR Laughiertie..... Nothing on his nose.... Double minor.

• Pie 1