• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There was a QB at the Podium: Corral & Icky Pressers

saX man

4 hours ago, PantherNation123 said:

I really like the Corral pick, but it is pretty well known he did not do well in interviews (i.e. was overwhelmed and/or not prepared).  That might not carry onto the field, but can’t deny that.   Having said all of that, who knows how Cam’s interviews were (yes I love Cam) - obviously a huge talent discrepancy though

Not doing well probably had to do with dumb questions being asked and being tired of answering them. Each person asks the same question and you have to answer like its the first time you answered them.

There were probably a lot of questions about his off field stuff which, when you've moved on, would have been hard to deal with being brought up over and over when all you want to do is talk football and how you are with the team.

Loving this guy.  He has an edge to him that Darnold just doesn’t have.  The good ones have that extra drive and Darnold’s way too chill for his own good lol.  Luke was chill, but he’d turn that poo on whenever he stepped on the field.  Plus, who can’t like a guy who beat up Wayne Gretzky’s asshole son? 

I love hearing Ikem talk as well.  He has a good head on his shoulders and is good at explaining things.  We may be on the upswing if we stay healthy.