• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Bama Panther

6 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Yea it didn’t turn out well, 5-6 people. But I have a house on top of a mountain out west so we knew we would attract a specialized group. But realtors are definitely doing them out here. It’s such a hot market offers come in before but realtors have a big show so everyone just bids each other up it’s insane.

That said an investor who privately saw it the night before just slapped down full cash. Wanted us out in a week.

Seems to be true investors are just buying stuff up. I always thought people were exaggerating and low and behold it happened to me.

Wow...yea, in our area of the country open houses have fallen off a LOT.  Sellers used to request them, agents were more than happy...they weren't really trying to sell your home, they were trying to sell themselves to other potential buyers walking through your home.

Yes, investors are out there...they are looking for shields to inflation and the stock market...real property it is.  Many are nervous about holding commercial long term...so residential it is.

Very weird market, I'm ready for normalcy again...

Sorry to derail the thread.

• Pie 1