• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Browns and Panther Fan Reactions to the Baker Mayfield Trade

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

Look, this staff is much improved and if we could win 9 games which honestly would be huge given our schedule, I would be excited no matter the head coach. If you would pay attention you could see the shift in the team players and staff.  In order to stay, Rhule conceded a lot of control to others like Fitterer and Morgan in the front office and to previous head coach coordinators like Wilkes and McAdoo.  He will be the rah rah system process guy and game day manager. The football game plan and adjustments at halftime go to experienced guys with lots of NFL experience. Snow seems smart and creative and now with Wilkes he has an innovative defensive mind controlling the back 7. Now the line can focus on the run and then the pass now that the secondary wont be a sieve. I am optimistic. 

Nothing wrong with optimism, wish I had some of that with this group.

Fitterer and Morgan seem to be a good pair so far but it's early and the results have yet to be fully tabulated. I will wait for the season to play out before i decide if they just might know what they are doing. 

Love this year's first 2 pics myself.  I surely hope they don't stop qb hunting though. If they don't keep Baker another season Corral will need a backup, assuming he's not the backup himself, Corral that is. 

I have no complaints with the offseason other than adding Baker.  I just think it was pointless other than to continue the Rhule experiment. I just cannot see that moron as talented enough to be a franchise QB.  But that's just me.