• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PSL Owners ~ Interesting Idea = PROTEST!

Hotsauce

I have stopped going to any of the Games. I live almost 90 miles away. So on Game sunday I spend anyware from 120 to 175 a game in travel,parking,food and other stuff. This year will be the frist time since the begining that I have missed more than one Home game. In fact untill this year I think I have only missed just a few games. Iam just done just like our team is done. I am not giving my Tickets to anyone at all. MY SEATS WIL LBE EMPTY FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. I feel worse this year than I did in the 1-15 season. The sad thing our replacment QB is not on the Bench. He is in next yeas Draft or in free Agency so it is not going to get better quick. HURRY BILL COWER Sign the deal and get here fast to start rebuilding.

I would protest by booing, I'm always going to support the team somehow. I want to be there to cheer when beason makes a stop or when williams makes a nice cutback. And I would want to be there to boo Jake back to the bench when he messes up(can't take it anymore).

I don't know if it would send a message more than just put an exclamation point on it. I'll leave the decisions up to the ownership. They know whats up. You can't really protest a decision that was made last January.

The biggest problem I see with this is your sending a message to richardson and not to fox by not coming. Coaches don't give a poo about fans(cept maybe an autograph or two) and that's the way I like it. It won't influence fox. If the BBQ sandwhiches reach $30 or the seats become too uncomfterable, then I would protest because thats the only thing you as fans can influence by "protesting". Hurting their wallets is powerful, but not so much that it will make Fox bench Jake or Richardson fire Fox.

It's not my personal style. I'm no where near giving up right now and I would want to be out there to support the team(at least the good parts). I would rather sit in my seat and boo than sit in my house.

But this is coming from a college student who doesn't own PSLs and therefore has no financial commitment involved. So do what you please with your money, I won't blame you for not spending a few hundred bucks to watch your team suck.

And also I'd like to represent the fanbase better as a bunch of diehard crazy folk, I'm not saying those that protest aren't, you guys are some of the best. But I feel that by not coming it will just make things worse in ways that don't help the situation. And it won't accomplish the final goal.

I would protest by booing, I'm always going to support the team somehow. I want to be there to cheer when beason makes a stop or when williams makes a nice cutback. And I would want to be there to boo Jake back to the bench when he messes up(can't take it anymore).

I don't know if it would send a message more than just put an exclamation point on it. I'll leave the decisions up to the ownership. They know whats up.

An interesting thing that I remember at one of the games when David Carr played (New Orleans maybe?) where he was booed literally off the field. If I remember correctly, he didnt return that season....

Unfortunately I have not been able to make it to any games this year. Does Jake get the heavy boos at BOA?

An interesting thing that I remember at one of the games when David Carr played (New Orleans maybe?) where he was booed literally off the field. If I remember correctly, he didnt return that season....

Unfortunately I have not been able to make it to any games this year. Does Jake get the heavy boos at BOA?

I've been at college watching C.J. Spiller tear it up. So I haven't been to any preseason games or regular season games.

Just do what the Chiefs Fans did, THEY MADE A PETITION AND IT WORKED!!!

got rid of Larry Johnson.

I can't believe they just cut him. He is still a talented back. I liked both the move for Benson and this one they have a pretty talented back field (2 1st rounders).

Archived