• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Carolina Game Ever...

chknwing

I want to give some games that weren’t listed that I personally enjoyed. I had to look these up to make sure I was right on these:

1) 2009 vs. Minnesota, SNF. We whooped them pretty good. Smitty, JStew went off, and I actually thought Matt Moore would be our future at QB. Lost season, but I enjoyed that game thoroughly

2) the game that ended Fred Smoot’s career. Think it was ‘05 and we pretty much took Minnesota to the woodshed

3) ‘06 WC vs the Giants. Straight up committed televised murder from what I can recall

4) ‘17 against GB. Fun game and we ended GB’s playoff hopes

I’m sure I have a few more, but those are the ones I think of that’s different than what’s been given. I’m also forgetting the game where Rodgers threw the tablet in disgust.

Personal recent favorite is the ‘13 NE MNF game. I get goosebumps watching that game winning throw and hearing how the stadium just erupted. 

• Pie 2