• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Carolina Game Ever...

chknwing

4 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

Carolina Panthers First Playoff WIN over Dallas Cowboys led by Aikman, Emmitt, Neon Deion, and Irvin in 1996!!  Now that was a blast....the energy in that stadium was unreal!!!!

Miss those SALT and PEPPER vibes with #51 on the field!!

Granted I was 15 years old then....but hoping and wishing the 'THERS...haha....can win a Super Bowl in my lifetime and my Dad's lifetime...Dad is the reason why we have the PSL....glad he decided to get those back in '95!!

#KeepPounding

And Deion got knocked senseless. It was beautiful.

Still gotta go with 2015 NFC title. That game was like watching an hour long highlight reel/hype video

• Pie 8

I was at that 2015 game and watched it with a row of cape wearing hispanic Panthers fans right in front of me. Whatever you think your definition of going batshit crazy is, those guys topped it every time we scored a touchdown.

And we scored a LOT of touchdowns.

I don't know that I've ever seen sheer intense joy distilled into human form more purely, and I got to be part of it.

Not just my favorite Panthers game, but honestly one of those moments that you know you'll remember at the end when you look back over your life.

• Pie 4

Cowboys Panthers 2004 playoff game for me. Everyone was so drunk for the nighttime kickoff and the crowd was louder than it had ever been.  Only time it truly felt like a big time college rivalry game in the stadium. 

It was better than the 2015 NFC championship. Wasn’t in town for the first time we played and beat the cowboys in the playoffs. 

• Pie 2

2008 at NO.

Drove down the day after Christmas with my buddy.

We jumped on them early with 21 unanswered points.  7 came off of a botched kickoff return that ended up going the other way for a ST score.

The Saints roared back in the second half erasing the deficit.  

So what happens when it’s 3rd and forever on the road, division title on the line? You chuck a duck up for Agent 89.

John Kasay trots out and nails the game winner.

Me and my bro tea-bag a whole section of sad aints and Fat Tuesday our way back to NC.

#goodtimes

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1