• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The answer is on the roster

Wundrbread33

5 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Checks stats: 217 rushing yards…

Call up David Get…Marquan McCall!

4609C721-B426-4AD7-B1B1-43B845717FFD.thumb.jpeg.89e3eaefc9ae059e2d6cab26156b57b9.jpeg

…I know…I’m already leaving… 

Don’t let today piss you off too much. Hope you all have a nice week. 

I needed that. What a game. I sure wish we could turn this around and win the close ones. 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Definitely over Roy or Hoskins. Talk about Rhules arm length thing, Roy can't wrap up Robbie Anderson with those 28"ers. They're like 14"ers when you account for how far they stick out past his gut. 

I know he’s a rookie, but if there was a game this year where 380 pounds of man would have been useful, it seems today was that day. 

I know it was more than a DT problem, but couldn’t have hurt. 

1 minute ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I know he’s a rookie, but if there was a game this year where 380 pounds of man would have been useful, it seems today was that day. 

I know it was more than a DT problem, but couldn’t have hurt. 

Don't care if it was against 3rd stringers in preseason. He went up against the same guys as Roy/Hoskins/Nixon and was the only guy getting obvious pressure every snap, or they had to doube/triple team him which opened up things for the other guys. If Bozeman and McCall aren't playing snaps next week Rhule is trying to get fired

• Beer 1