• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly

Pazhoosier89

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just think you really want to see Luke coaching for us. I get it, every good player we've ever had we've all talked about them possibly coming back and coaching for us.

I'm just being honest though. This current situation sucks. If Luke wants to coach and wants to coach for us he should probably just sit tight and make it known to the next coach that he'd love to be a part of his staff. LB coach, defensive "quality control", whatever. We're a dumpster fire right now in organizational chaos. That's an awful situation to try to get your feet wet.

I honestly dont care if he coaches for us or not. If Luke wants to get into coaching and become a coach in the NFL he should pursue this opportunity. I just dont see the opportunity as shitty as you might perceive it to be. It's a no pressure situation.... pre-firing of RHule... it would have been a poo job. However, now... its the perfect entry point because nothing is going to be held against you and you get a free shot to attempt to solve for a huge challenge.

• Pie 2

If we're rebuilding I'd give Luke the HC the opportunity of a seven "build". That's only because, YES, Luke does want to coach and his drive and intelligence will translate to any player on the team.

That heart, that fire IS transferrable, especially since these are NFL players not college folk. Luke was always a leader a teacher as a player. I'd give Luke that shot and because it's Luke....In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I could be patient and tender.

Yes, even over Jim Harbaugh.

We all know that after being burned by Rhule Tepp is going for HC experience "success" was a word thrown out there too.