• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steven Seagal = Lawman!!!

Hotsauce

This show was so ridiculous!!! Its basically what you get when you cross a B-list movie star, past his prime/reality show/and cops.

The show runs like a typical episode of Cops, then when Seagal, and his badguy spotting skillz, sees a crime, he turns into super cop. They show weird flashbacks of the crime over and over, then zoom in at his eyes. Also, he did not do any of the arresting, he would show up 5 minutes later with his camera crew, and put the criminal in the police car. Kinda like the hero. The whole time I was watching this bizarre show, I felt like it was a horrible action flick!

However, the dude can shoot a pistol, he shot the end of a match and cuetip off with one shot! Pretty impressive! If you have not seen this show, it comes on A&E Weds. 10pm. Be there!

steven-seagal-lawman.jpg

I live in Jefferson Parish where the show is filmed. It takes place mostly on the other side of the Mississippi River known as the West Bank. While there is certainly plenty of crime over there, it isn't as bad as Seagal was making it out to be.

The old fat cops who were with him are all high ranking officers who probably haven't seen any real street action in years. I think the show would be much better if Seagal rode around with one of the regular street cops.

Archived