• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

There zero chance Hubert gets fired after going to the title game last year but I'm honestly not certain that he shouldn't be. No one is the slightest bit improved. There's still zero depth development and no seeming grasp of how to manage rotations. No semblance of offensive system.

Hubert has been recruiting his ass off so let's see what he can do with "his guys". Or let's hope he pulls a Matt Doherty and recruits the next guy's first championship team.

5 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

That should have been a foul and 4 pt play for UNC

Yep. Instead it turns into two for state from ref ego. You know there's gonna be a few of those types of calls with a TV Teddy crew.

Trimble and Nance have regressed big time over the course of the season. Another knock on this coaching staff. I just don't see any player development happening.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd love to see what this guy could do on a team with guards that could feed the post and shoot decently enough to keep defenses honest.

If he stays in school for a 5th year and transfers, you might get to see that.

If Bacot was a player 15-20 years ago or more, the NBA would have made him a top 5 pick at least. He actually has some nice post moves.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

If he stays in school for a 5th year and transfers, you might get to see that.

If Bacot was a player 15-20 years ago or more, the NBA would have made him a top 5 pick at least. He actually has some nice post moves.

Yeah, he's just 20 years too late to the game. But I'd be recruiting the poo out of these types. Dominant players that the NBA isn't clamoring for where they can literally make more in NIL money than they can playing pro ball. Yeah, give me all those guys.

• Pie 2