• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 18: Bobcats @ Nets 12/4 Trap Game of the Year

Panthers128

Game isn't till tomorrow but after watching the blue devils lose and the recurring losses of the panthers, shifting focus to the bobcats and getting things started early. This is a trap game because the Nets have nothing to lose (they've never won anything this season 0-18)

If the Bobcats lose this game they not only lose their playoff spot (yeah, it's early in the season, but still) but they lose to the historically worst team ever so far. The Bobcats absolutely cannot afford to lose this game. Losing this game would have such a bad effect on the team.

Go Bobcats!

Yea I honestly think there is no chance we win this game.

Also, I am not buying for a second that this Nets team is the worst team ever. Yea the stats say they are, but look at what they have gone through this season. They've had 7 guys I think who are either making their debuts in the past few games, or have yet to play. Once they get everyone back they will not even come close to breaking the record for worst season.

Yea I honestly think there is no chance we win this game.

Also, I am not buying for a second that this Nets team is the worst team ever. Yea the stats say they are, but look at what they have gone through this season. They've had 7 guys I think who are either making their debuts in the past few games, or have yet to play. Once they get everyone back they will not even come close to breaking the record for worst season.

well of course not seeing as though teams like the rockets and spurs have went out and intentionally tried to lose games in the past.

Archived