• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline Thread

Daddy_Uncle

8 hours ago, MechaZain said:

If it wasn't clear enough already: we are tanking. Not throwing games but in the sense that we have no delusions about this roster winning anytime soon so we're just looking ahead.

The guys that are pushing or over 30 don't fit into the timeline of this rebuild and weren't winning for us anyway. No one's giving up a first rounder for Mason Plumlee. He's balling out like never before and it's barely helping us. At least there's a chance that by 2028 we'll have a squad that can actually take advantage of that pick.

You have to forgive me, I was in a rare bitachin mode. Just soooooo tired, I am tired of the hornets. Plus unlike many around, but blaming Mitch......MJ needs to sale the team. Hes been a total failure as owner, same as his GM/president era. im going to back to 3% caring as a normie. I dont even think having the #1 pick would change the tired part either.