• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Ottawa 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

16 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

You look at Ottawa’s top six and you wonder why they aren’t a playoff team… then you keep scrolling to their bottom six and their defense… yikes, that’s why.

The Staal line is going to get the Tkachuk line which means either the Aho line or Necas line is going to have an easy matchup… looks like it’ll be the Necas line with the easy matchup.

They are definitely a way better team on paper, I’m surprised they are where they are too. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

And if we let Fasty go when the time comes I will be very upset. The dude is just good. Not flashy but his grind game and two way is just impeccable. 

He’s been snake bit this year in regards to his offensive game. He’s getting good opportunities, the puck just isn’t going in. Reminds me of what Necas went through last year.

• Pie 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Probably win a couple more games. I love how people dodge the circumstances of that seattle game with the crowd and the penalties. IF we are at home or playing another team its a different story. You would have a point if the obsessive penalties and high pass attempts was a consistent theme throughout the season.
    • I would never buy a car that old unless it was restomod. Not surprised he was stuck on the side of the road more than he was driving it.   Never got the project car builds either. I mean sure it's your work, but the money you will spend you probably would have been better off just buying a restomod. Saves you time and energy.
    • Looks like Ronan Seeley may be drawing in for TDA instead. I assume even if TDA’s X-rays were actually negative he’s still probably got a bone bruise. Giving the guy all the time we can to heal.    Nvm, it’s Coghlan filling for TDA.