• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Perfect game out of Matt Moore

unicar15

Sadly, if we had play even close to this in some earlier games, we could have a realistic shot at the playoffs. It may not be perfect, it may not be explosive or impressive. But we could have run ourselves to a wild card berth if we eliminated qb turnovers.

Some people don't get it....Most of you don't see what is going on or how to comprehend it. If Moore threw 300 yards 3 TD'S you guys would still bitch and moan that he should of played better....I take what most say here with a grain of salt, I will give it a few games before I make my final decision not based out of 1 game that he was restricted in.

I have spoken.

not to mention he hasn't played in 2 years....and is working w/a patch work oline. moore was solid today!

161 yards and a pick and got the win. The last thing I want is for the organization to think they have some sort of "diamond in the rough" in Matt Moore and sign him to an extenstion. If he can just get us through the rest of the season, maybe we can avoid a completely embarassing record.

Perfect situation is our defense can get us to 7-9 so that we didn't trade away a top 10 pick last year. Then we can clean house, get a new QB, and let our new coach do what he wants with the team.

Good job Matt keep up the mediocrity.

I think you are WAY off base with what we should do for the next 4 games.

All you car about is trying to avoid an embarassing record. What we should be concerned with is truly figuring out whether Matt Moore has the potential to be something. If we have play calling like we did today, we will end this season with...... a losing record AND still not knowing whether Matt Moore is anything other than a back-up.

I would rather go 5-11 and find out about Moore....than go 8-8 and still have no clue.

Hell, I would rather be 5-11 for draft picks. All 8-8 gives you is a lower pick (in the 2nd round).

What about the 15 yard out he threw to Moose??

That throw was light years better than any throw Delhomo has ever been able to make. Jake's best throw was the slant, which he has completely lost (along with the rest of them).

I agree that we need more help at QB but don't go trashing Moore's performance because of your own agenda. Kid played well and that throw was money, end of story.

Throw the out to moose or smitty, Throw a slant, and make people pay for single coverage on smitty. Oh and handing the ball off. That are the job requirements. Whoever can do that consistently without turning the ball over should be the QB. We don't need a top rated QB to do this.

Archived