• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Insights from the Pro Day Tour

Mr. Scot

50 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Heard Fitt's interview yesterday on Moving the Chains on Sirius.  He seemed to be gushing about Reich and the staff.  Spoke about what a great person Reich is and a well respected football coach......"a good football guys."  He said those qualities were why he was able to get the staff he did. Said he was able to "bring in the right people."  Interviewers mentioned how impressive it was to get Jim Caldwell.  

Fitt said that Reich is "brutally honest but does it in the right way."

Also said the Teppers were excited about the staff ...."This is a chance for us to change the direction of our franchise."

Fitt really sounded happy and optimistic. He sounded relaxed. I bet the last 2 years were hell for him.

Had to be with Rhule having the final say on roster decisions. I’m sure we’ll never know much tension and frustration there was having to acquiesce to Rhule’s ineptness. Glad those days are over.

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Had to be with Rhule having the final say on roster decisions. I’m sure we’ll never know much tension and frustration there was having to acquiesce to Rhule’s ineptness. Glad those days are over.

I'd be willing to bet some of the beat writers know more about what all went on than they've publicly said.

Would love to see a full-on tell-all from those years but that isn't likely to happen.

• Pie 1