• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Senators 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

If the 4 WC teams win their next few games going into Thursday-Friday like I said everything will rest on the panthers hurricanes no matter if we win our next two or not. No way the NHL won’t take advantage of that. 

I just want home advantage for what it’s worth, ignoring past history. I don’t care who we play 1sr round.

12 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

I just want home advantage for what it’s worth, ignoring past history. I don’t care who we play 1sr round.

Not playing the rangers in the first is all I care about. They need to be battered and bruised by the time they get to the second. That said I do not want to play Buffalo at all. They are too fast. Panthers islanders or pens, or even NJ I’m fine with. Buffalo is a second or third round play. 

Like Tripp said half their team is first rounders. Early first rounders. If they figure out goaltending there will be the biggest competition in the metro for years to come. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

This team brings out the cynicism and it’s well deserved. Completely anemic pp that eventually leads to a lapse and easy goal on Freddie who’s been trash all year. This team doesn’t deserve the division. Hope Dundon enjoys seeing PNC full of 60% of Rangers fans in R1 because Canes fans see the writing on the wall. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery