• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Senators 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

Canes have repeatedly allowed opportunities to slip away this season. Leaving almost $10M on the table at the TDL for the sake of "chemistry," not having a sense of urgency to close out games down the stretch that would have alleviated the need to win the next 2 of 3, inability or unwillingness to play the right goalie for the right situation..... it all shows signs of an organization unable to adapt and commit.

Sure, I hope the Canes can pull off the division win, even if its only to see NJ and NY fight it out for 7 games while the Canes face the Panthers. A much easier match-up for the Canes.

But wouldn't it be nice to have a 3 or 5 point lead right now after wins over Nashville and/or Buffalo? 

• Pie 3

The team could have all but locked up the division a week ago. It’s hard to even generate any enthusiasm about tonight and tomorrow. The team misses Svech but I’m worried we are going to see an accelerated decline in the quality of the team after next year. Waddell struck out. 

There are a lot of moving pieces on the roster after next year. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 1

Dear Rod,

Please inform the team that it could be helpful to actually look right in front of them before shooting the puck to make sure there isn’t a blocker standing directly in front of them a mere 6 foot away. That should significantly decrease the chances of the Canes having forty blocked shots against them.

Thanks,

A fan

3 hours ago, DavidEng said:

Dear Rod,

Please inform the team that it could be helpful to actually look right in front of them before shooting the puck to make sure there isn’t a blocker standing directly in front of them a mere 6 foot away. That should significantly decrease the chances of the Canes having forty blocked shots against them.

Thanks,

A fan

Ummm that poo adds up wear and tear in the playoffs. But for the regular season sure!

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me to see the Canes Pour it on tonight and win in thrilling fashion tmrw. Then sit their players Thursday in a meaningless game. 

Ya the NHL ain’t going to have that. The game for them could literally decide the entire eastern playoff seeding. 

Edited by Harbingers

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

We are winning these next 2. This one I’m sure of. 

If the 4 WC teams win their next few games going into Thursday-Friday like I said everything will rest on the panthers hurricanes no matter if we win our next two or not. No way the NHL won’t take advantage of that.