• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

POLL: Have you accepted that Bryce Young will be a Panther yet, and are you excited?

Have you accepted that Bryce Young will be a Panther yet, and are you excited about it?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. topic

• I am excited, and I have accepted it
    • I am not excited, but I have concede that BY will be our QB
    • I am still in denial and think he won't be the pick - THE BETTING SITES REMOVING THE PANTHERS PICK, THE REPORTS ETC ARE A MASSIVE SMOKESCREEN!!!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2023 at 02:51 AM

Young shows up to the combine carrying so much weight he couldn't do anything but interviews. Red Flag

Then at his Pro Day still doesn't do anything but throw, and more interviews. Another Red Flag

Now he has cancelled the rest of his visits. Yet another Red Flag.

Sounds like a kid that has trouble following set protocols. He is too cool for all that stuff other QBs go through. He definitely seems like he is way too special in his own mind.

And he is still short.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

Young shows up to the combine carrying so much weight he couldn't do anything but interviews. Red Flag

Then at his Pro Day still doesn't do anything but throw, and more interviews. Another Red Flag

Now he has cancelled the rest of his visits. Yet another Red Flag.

Sounds like a kid that has trouble following set protocols. He is too cool for all that stuff other QBs go through. He definitely seems like he is way too special in his own mind.

And he is still short.

Aren’t you the guy trying to convince himself Young fans wouldn’t accept Stroud but Stroud fans were gracious and were very open to Young?

I love they say that while inventing these Young character assassinations in their mind. 

Would love some examples of Young guys trashing Stroud like this. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, stan786 said:

Aren’t you the guy trying to convince himself Young fans wouldn’t accept Stroud but Stroud fans were gracious and were very open to Young?

I love they say that while inventing these Young character assassinations in their mind. 

Would love some examples of Young guys trashing Stroud like this. 

What's funny is the Young fans think the poor kid is being persecuted. lol 

When Bryce fans say it, it's facts. When Stroud fans say it, it personal. lol

You Young fans are so insecure you think everyone is bashing Young. It's just a few of us who don't want a JV QB running our team. Dang you folks will say anything.

Just now, Gerry Green said:

What's funny is the Young fans think the poor kid is being persecuted. lol 

When Bryce fans say it, it's facts. When Stroud fans say it, it personal. lol

You Young fans are so insecure you think everyone is bashing Young. It's just a few of us who don't want a JV QB running our team. Dang you folks will say anything.

It’s not personal at all, it’s just a funny complex you have. I haven’t seen any Young guy trash Stroud like that. 

I know it’s just a few of you, I’ve argued plenty that the majority will accept either guy. I’m laughing at how ridiculous this superiority complex you have about this while also being one of the few that wouldn’t accept both guys.

• Pie 1

Just now, Gerry Green said:

And if you honestly believe that Young fans haven't been insufferable? You may wish to reread some of these threads. 

There’s been plenty of insufferable guys from both sides. Look at the flurry of Stroud threads the last three days for an example. 

9 minutes ago, stan786 said:

It’s not personal at all, it’s just a funny complex you have. I haven’t seen any Young guy trash Stroud like that. 

I know it’s just a few of you, I’ve argued plenty that the majority will accept either guy. I’m laughing at how ridiculous this superiority complex you have about this while also being one of the few that wouldn’t accept both guys.

8 minutes ago, stan786 said:

There’s been plenty of insufferable guys from both sides. Look at the flurry of Stroud threads the last three days for an example. 

It's ok, I don't expect much from the Young crowd. After all, folks who gleefully call Stroud fans "Size Whores, and Size Morons" don't have a leg to stand on.

And I know your next response will be, "Show me those". Well if you had been paying attention. I wouldn't have to.

Another reason I know you don't know my true feelings on this years QBs is because you don't even know which one I prefer. 

And lastly. There were a bunch of Stroud fans that said they would be happy with either. Not many Young fans said the same about Stroud. Just food for thought.

Edited by Gerry Green
  • Poo 1

It's ok, I don't expect much from the Young crowd. After all, folks who gleefully call Stroud fans "Size Whores, and Size Morons" don't have a leg to stand on.

And I know your next response will be, "Show me those". Well if you had been paying attention. I wouldn't have to.

And lastly. There were a bunch of Stroud fans that said they would be happy with either. Not many Young fans said the same about Stroud. Just food for thought.

It would be good food for thought if all the Bryce avatars haven’t been explicit in talking about how they would be happy with Stroud.

Regardless calling out one group for not supporting both QBs, while not supporting both QBs yourself is comical.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, stan786 said:

It would be good food for thought if all the Bryce avatars haven’t been explicit in talking about how they would be happy with Stroud.

Regardless calling out one group for not supporting both QBs, while not supporting both QBs yourself is comical.

You sure sound superior after how bad of a time you gave me. lol I think that's called irony.

Listen. I have been trolling this place with short jokes for 2 days. If you are just now catching on, that's on you.

It is allowed to have fun up in here. 

You sure sound superior after how bad of a time you gave me. lol I think that's called irony.

Listen. I have been trolling this place with short jokes for 2 days. If you are just now catching on, that's on you.

It is allowed to have fun up in here. 

I’ve been making short jokes for a while in here and I’m a Bryce fan, have fun they are a good time. 

Hope you’ll join most the board and support him when he comes here as well. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, stan786 said:

I’ve been making short jokes for a while in here and I’m a Bryce fan, have fun they are a good time. 

Hope you’ll join most the board and support him when he comes here as well. 

My official stance on Bryce is, he will probably be fun to watch. But I don't expect a long career for the kid. I truly worry for his safety.

Edited by Gerry Green
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1