• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers Game 3 ECF 8pm

46 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Put TT with Aho. I don’t care if that bumps Jarvis or what ever, Jarvis will still find success on the second line. Aho needs his feed man. It’s killing me rod isn’t recognizing this. Aho needs to stop being the feed man for Jarvis and by that happening trying to do too much himself. Fug it put the nook on Aho’s other wing to play defense.

Or if Rod refuses to do that put Fasty and Nook with Aho. 

Oops that was suppose to be for @MillionDollarCam

Marty, Aho, Turbo could work. Absolutely. Noesen with KK is also a really strong idea for the second line. After that you're just making best combinations for 3 and 4 and hoping your top 2 lines net a few. Hell, if you jump out to a comfortable lead and you're trying to play a little tougher with smoother lines, revert back to normal lines. But as long as it's within reach, you gotta shake poo up 

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Can’t have Jarvis, Aho, and Turbo all on the same line, there’s no net front there and the line is too small. Drury is smaller but he plays bigger than he is.

You’d also have to put Turbo back on the left because Jarvis is purely a RW. That’s something I don’t want to do because he’s played LW the majority of the year and he hasn’t been good, he needs to go back to the right permanently.

As of now Teravainen has been a passenger as where Jarvis has had a solid playoffs. I wouldn’t separate Jarvis from Aho at all but I’d bump Noesen down to give the second line a better scoring option.

Martinook - Aho - Teravainen

Noesen - Kotkaniemi - Jarvis

Drury - Staal - Fast

There's no reason that as our first three lines couldn't work. Marty can get to the dirty areas well and has shown that.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1