• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young gets majority of first-team reps in first OTA practice

NAS

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I could hang my hat on that expansion thing in the first Super Bowl but we are almost 30 years in now. That expansion is a distant memory(and literally almost before your time). 

Make no mistake, you don't get these shots often so every loss puts you further away from achieving that goal.

In fact we are one of only 5 NFL teams to have appeared in multiple Super Bowls and never win.

The Cowboys are the most popular team in the NFL and they haven't been to a SB in over 20 years!

We been in the league for 20+ years and we already have 2 appearances. I think we are doing better than you think.

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The Cowboys are the most popular team in the NFL and they haven't been to a SB in over 20 years!

We been in the league for 20+ years and we already have 2 appearances. I think we are doing better than you think.

I am not going to say much more on this because I am very positive about what we did this offseason but the history is extremely rough.

Bottom 10 all time in winning percentage and 7 of 29 seasons above .500. 

This is why those SB losses hurt so much worse. It isn't like we are even the 90's Bills and consistently a contender. It’s been very fleeting.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not going to say much more on this because I am very positive about what we did this offseason but the history is extremely rough.

Bottom 10 all time in winning percentage and 7 of 29 seasons above .500. 

This is why those SB losses hurt so much worse. It isn't like we are even the 90's Bills and consistently a contender. It’s been very fleeting.

We can agree to disagree no big deal.

• Beer 1