• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mass Effect 2

rodeo

• 4 weeks later...

quoting Chris Priestley

"Hi Everyone

We are pleased to announce this morning that the next Mass Effect 2 DLC episode The Lair of the Shadowbroker will be available on the PC and Xbox 360 on Tuesday September 7 and will cost 800 BioWare/Microsoft points. Not only is this an excellent adventure through Illium and the shadowbroker's secret lair, this new DLC will add the Shadow Broker intel center, new research, and five new achievements – and give fans from Mass Effect 1the chance to continue a relationship with Liara.

• 7 months later...

Just got done finishing the DLC "The Lair of the Shadowbroker" and 'The Arrival" good stuff, they are both better then the previous DLC, they should have either waited a little while and released it all at once as a expansion pack or added it to the original game.

when you play it all as one game now it seems more complete and more epic.

I rather they work on not making ME3 as disappointing as 2 than DLC.

but they won't.

Just like all the rest, why would they? It won't increase revenues...what's the point in doing work for free? I agree with you, their sequels are too close, they are so bland and linear. They should spend some quality time in this one making sure it is a better game. But they have the famous acting, the great graphics and a name from a time in which they did spend more time on things to sell upon. Improving for zero gain is simply ineffective financially. They are already telling you there are parts of the game already created to sell on LIVE, lol. That's bullpoo I say anything sold on live needs to be new after the fact the game is released, or prices should change in stores, but I know some games do it. This should tell you right away what their motive is.

General public/customers will pay for movie actors and graphics waaaaaay before considering the value of a game. They will also pay for sim sex, obviously. Motive=money.

Archived