• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mass Effect 2

rodeo

Just barely got my feet wet last night, but I'm loving it so far. Darker story kicks booty.

Ammo is slightly annoying just because I was used to it before. I really can't complain about games requiring ammo, ya know? I know it's old news and peeps hated the Mako, but I was hoping for a revamped kick-arse replacement. That's the only thing that seems missing so far.

I wish I wouldn't have seen that Kanye picture joke. It was too funny and now I'm expecting interruptions during the dialogue. What makes it worse is that the new interruption system is there for him, lol.

X-Files wants their "Smoking Man" back. Just kidding, this dude is cool. The voice acting definitely works. I have that trapped yet interested feeling that they were looking for. Helfer for EDI is perfect as well.

After hacking and bypassing systems, I definitely don't miss playing Simon in ME1. Most of the changes are great, especially combat.

also this is early on so im not spoiling anything but how the fug isn't garrus loyal yet

You would think he would start off like that.

I mean fug you saved the fuging universe together.

bioware spin

He has to be sure it is you being you were created/reborn by Cerburus. He wants to trust you, but only with time will his apprehension be overcome.

/bioware spin

Archived