• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst Officiated Game I've Seen in a While

DangerClose

So apparently tom brady and company can do no wrong. that one pass int call that gave the pats a 1st down and subsequently a touchdown in the first half was about as poor a call as i have seen all season from the refs. aside from moose not being set on thsoe illegal shifts imo the rest of the calls were total bull. numerous holding calls and a few block in the backs on the pats part were never called. i thought the panthers played well for the most part and would have a had decent chance had it not been for those horrible calls/ missed calls. i really cant pin this loss on anyone other than the officials.

Without those Favor calls NE would have lost today. We for the most part of the 1st half had them flat and out of rhythm. That horrible PI call gave them Mo and after that the rest of the no calls allowed them to march down the field. You ever wonder why the Pats are Perfect at home look no further.

I hate when sore losers blame the refs. Sure, there was a questionable call here or there but the nine penalties for 92 yards were because we played like trash.

True, very true. We coached like trash and we played like trash. Every coach and every player. Pure trash.

The long PI call was so bad that the ref should be in danger of being fired. I will never forget that horrible call. It's far and away the worst phantom PI call I've ever seen. Send that video to the league and get an explanation for the call. There isn't one. Garbage call. Blind ref.

I hate when sore losers blame the refs. Sure, there was a questionable call here or there but the nine penalties for 92 yards were because we played like trash.

True, very true. We coached like trash and we played like trash. Every coach and every player. Pure trash.

Hate to tell you guys but it was the deciding factor in this game of two teams playing like trash. It gave the Pats the boost they needed. Jon Fox plays close games and when you have favor calls we lose no matter what team we field.

Archived