• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alternative Head Coaching source...

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

It seems to be a consensus that there needs to be a major coaching overhaul but not much consensus in terms of who it should be. A lot of unemployed former head coaches are being touted as the saviors for this franchise, with a number of proven coordinators being spoken of at great lengths as well, and a handful of college coaches thrown in the mix for good measure. While that's all well and good, I was wondering if their are any current head coaches from lackluster NFL teams that may be seen as diamonds in the rough (i.e. - Bill Belichick used to coach the Browns and only had one winning season while doing so). Who looks like they suck but could be great in your opinion?

For me personally, I don't see any, but what the hell do I know?

It seems to be a consensus that there needs to be a major coaching overhaul but not much consensus in terms of who it should be. A lot of unemployed former head coaches are being touted as the saviors for this franchise, with a number of proven coordinators being spoken of at great lengths as well, and a handful of college coaches thrown in the mix for good measure. While that's all well and good, I was wondering if their are any current head coaches from lackluster NFL teams that may be seen as diamonds in the rough (i.e. - Bill Belichick used to coach the Browns and only had one winning season while doing so). Who looks like they suck but could be great in your opinion?

For me personally, I don't see any, but what the hell do I know?

Dunno about current coaches, I can't think of any that are promising and about to go.

Couple of coordinators out there that are interesting, though.

Archived