• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Receiving Core

89=#1

FA WRs i'm interested in:

kevin walter

jason avant

mark clayton

malcom floyd

chris henry

lance moore

All of them are mediocre, besides possibly Henry or Floyd.

Moore is only a deep threat and isn't a good route runner, Kevin Walter is too old, the rest are 3rd string WR at best. Maybe slot receivers. We need someone much more dynamic, imo.

By the way, can we please finally rid ourselves of Jarrett?

All of them are mediocre, besides possibly Henry or Floyd.

Moore is only a deep threat and isn't a good route runner, Kevin Walter is too old, the rest are 3rd string WR at best. Maybe slot receivers. We need someone much more dynamic, imo.

By the way, can we please finally rid ourselves of Jarrett?

i said take two of them and combine them with smith. i would put any of the guys on that list over any WR not named smith on our roster. they would also be more affordable than going after a boldin or marshall type without the baggage and they would be more of a sure bet than any risks you take in the draft.

btw...walter is only 28 and you really should look into jason avant. that kid is really good and is one of the best slot receivers in the league. great routes, strong hands, and tough as nails. he isn't a dynamo but if you are wanting a wes welker type receiver...it's avant.

The fact is Fox takes most of our WR threats off the field. Moore,Barnidge, and Rasario are all good at catching balls. What he puts on the field most of the time is Moose and King. While King is a good TE he is not a threat by no means.

King has some nice hands too. He may not have the speed but that joker has some hands.

The fact is Fox takes most of our WR threats off the field. Moore,Barnidge, and Rasario are all good at catching balls. What he puts on the field most of the time is Moose and King. While King is a good TE he is not a threat by no means.

Like I said I have no idea whats going on. Somebody is the problem here. Either Fox or Jeff, or maybe both

Cause I dont understand why they're not getting a chance, especially Moore. Barnidge got few looks, all with jake which ended in overthrown interceptions. I remember having Carter & Colbert and they got looks all the time

A receiver id like to see brought into our system, is not a pro yet but a great prospect. Im talking about Jordan Shipley from Texas, im just hoping he isnt snatched up in the first round of the draft, but i wouldnt trade up to get him. There are plenty of good QB's in the draft this year who is projected to go in the 2nd round, Thus including Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, and this last QB im not a fan of but hell The Golden Calf of Bristol would fit in this system better than Jake has this year. But if carolina trades up in the draft expect a QB over a receiver any day, Just hope it isnt another running back, fox and company has had the tendency to draft more and more rbs the past few years.

Archived