• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake has lowered the standards of us fans to the point that we think Matt Moore...

MVP23

Is a good QB

I was talking to my teacher at school today (he to a Panther fan) about Moore, and how I think he is a pretty good QB. He laughed, and said Moore was no better than Kerry Collins...then I said, "He's better than Jake"..then he said "I'm better than Jake"...compared to Jake, anyone looks like a good QB. Its sad, because just yesterday I was thinking about how good Moore was...excuse me for not seeing good QB play in over a year..

Guest Jake Delhomme 17

Is a good QB

I was talking to my teacher at school today (he to a Panther fan) about Moore, and how I think he is a pretty good QB. He laughed, and said Moore was no better than Kerry Collins...then I said, "He's better than Jake"..then he said "I'm better than Jake"...compared to Jake, anyone looks like a good QB. Its sad, because just yesterday I was thinking about how good Moore was...excuse me for not seeing good QB play in over a year..

Matt Moore Sucks I tried to tell you all that but you all did'n wanna hear it.

Archived