• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-24 Preseason Thread

Panthers Fan 69

7 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Hockey is my #1 these days instead of watching a septic tank (Panthers)we get to watch a team that won't play a game as an underdog.

Ya if only the panthers could bring this. Unbelievably well coached, drilled to a T, massive but calm energy. It’s like this roster didn’t even miss a beat. I don’t hardly see any rust on our pick ups either. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Turbo having a bounce back year is like adding another top-6 forward in my opinion. He was abysmal for most of the year last season. 

He’s been to hesitant since he got his brain rattled… but now it’s a contract year and unfortunately probably his last year as a cane. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

He’s been to hesitant since he got his brain rattled… but now it’s a contract year and unfortunately probably his last year as a cane. 

He battled some injuries and his granddad passed away as well. Probably for the best as far as moving on. Unless he takes a hometown discount. We need to get some of these prospects in the big leagues. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

He battled some injuries and his granddad passed away as well. Probably for the best as far as moving on. Unless he takes a hometown discount. We need to get some of these prospects in the big leagues. 

Ya I just don’t see us keeping him unless Aho is like TT is staying. We have so much potential and he’s going to want his end of career pay day. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Ya if only the panthers could bring this. Unbelievably well coached, drilled to a T, massive but calm energy. It’s like this roster didn’t even miss a beat. I don’t hardly see any rust on our pick ups either. 

Unfortunately the Panthers are a far cry from the well oiled machine that the Hurricanes organization is.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1