• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minnesota, Arizona, or Atlanta?

Steve Smith

If Minnesota wins next week, they will be coming here. Who knows by then the Williams boys could be gone. Either way I want to get them back at home and see what we can do.

If Philly wins, then we get the winner of the Arizona/Falcons game. We have beaten them both in our house this year.

I figure we are peaking at the right time on offense. If the defense can get healthy, we should be good in a few weeks.

If that's the case, Arizona hands down

Pick your poison.

I'll go with Arizona. Yes, they have a tough passing attack, yes we have a weak secondary, but Arizona just feels like the easiest.

Atlanta is the easiest. The rookie wonderboy has hit the "wall"...He is stinking it up. We stop turner, they are done

We can take Minny if we run the ball

The way our secondary is playing and given how we pulled out that win against the cards, I don't wanna face that team

How come no one is talking about the Eagles...That's a team I don't wanna face

Atlanta is the easiest. The rookie wonderboy has hit the "wall"...He is stinking it up. We stop turner, they are done

The way our secondary is playing and given how we pulled out that win against the cards, I don't wanna face that team

Since the Eagles are the 6th seed, if they win, they play the Giants not us. Ari, Alt, and Min are the 3 teams we could play.

Also, Arizona would be my choice since that would mean the Eagles could potentially knock off the Giants, which would give us homefield throughout the playoffs (I don't think Alt or Ari can beat the Giants).

You know, this is a really good point (about Ryan having hit the infamous rookie "wall" at this point in the season). I did not see ATL's game today but that is not an impressive result against an atrocious Rams' team. I'll be thrilled playing either the Falcons or the Cards in Round 2. Vikings, not so much, but I could deal.

Archived