• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Local tv station for Panthers MNF?

GRWatcher

Does anyone have local broadcast information for the Triangle?

I have looked EVERYWHERE (team site/social media, the506, ABC11's site and social, TV listings) and have found absolutely nothing. I imagine it will be on one of the ABC11 subchannels or some other channel the station owns but there is zero information.

I'm sure it'll be simulcast in Raleigh as our national games were last year as well. Just don't know why they can't give us the information ahead of time.

3 hours ago, PantherInTheBullCity said:

I have looked EVERYWHERE (team site/social media, the506, ABC11's site and social, TV listings) and have found absolutely nothing. I imagine it will be on one of the ABC11 subchannels or some other channel the station owns but there is zero information.

I'm sure it'll be simulcast in Raleigh as our national games were last year as well. Just don't know why they can't give us the information ahead of time.

Per 506Sports:

NO-CAR will be simulcast on WDSU (NBC/6) New Orleans and WAXN (64) Charlotte.

Based on this specific call-out on 506, it sounds like Raleigh will be ESPN only for the Carolina game, as the ABC simulcast is the other MNF game.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, PantherInTheBullCity said:

Looks like everyone outside of Charlotte and New Orleans gets the other game on ABC. So barely even a national prime time game since most will just watch the free  Browns vs Steelers game