• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prepare yourselves... This season is probably going to be worse than the Pickles year

Proudiddy

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

What you are recalling is when frank was asked what would it take to hand over the duties and what the difference was between them as play callers. Frank was sharing that he and Thomas have different approaches but neither approach is wrong. 

he said that he would ask Thomas for feedback and Thomas would ask him for feedback.

I don’t see or hear that as rumblings that there is conflict between the two like your posts attempts to make it sound. Thomas Brown willbe calling plays if the offense doesn’t figure it out by week 4. 

this team misses Austin Corbett badly. He was best o lineman statisitcally last year… that’s the pain we are feeling.

Fair, but don't get too smarmy in the ridges. 

Just now, TheCasillas said:

No idea what that means. I’m just calling your post out bc it was creating some false friction within the staff. Not sure why you put “rumblings” when you were referring to a frank reich quote. Very misleading.

You're doing it again.  I said your point was fair.

You post great contributions but have this weird way just being super tiring with how you type.  Find more concise ways to say what you need to say.  Keep posting, your sh*t is great. 

Cheers.

• Pie 1