• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prepare yourselves... This season is probably going to be worse than the Pickles year

Proudiddy

Just now, lightsout said:

Tepper might strip me of my desire to pull for this team and that's breaking my heart more than anything. Every decision he has made has made this team actively worse.

I have never been more disinterested, brother.  I stopped blocking off my Sundays for us towards the end of last season, and now it looks like I'll be taking the same approach moving forward this season.  We really fuged up, and it's all on Tepper.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, KillerKat said:

The only bright spot is Evero and if this Reich thing doesnt work out, I think he could. If Young doesnt pan out though, not sure how we are going to fix that position.

I already said, my hope is Shedeur sneaks into the bottom of the first and we can find enough capital to get up there and get him without it costing too much.  If Bryce can't show anymore than he has, which I anticipate he won't, he doesn't deserve to come in as the incumbent starter next season.  This is beyond bad.

2 minutes ago, lightsout said:

Tepper might strip me of my desire to pull for this team and that's breaking my heart more than anything. Every decision he has made has made this team actively worse.

I stopped rooting for the Skins the year Snyder became owner and became a Panther fan. I’m about to flip back over to rooting for Washington.  Tepper is the worst owner in football now that Snyder is out. 

Just now, NJPanthers12 said:

Let’s calm down. To write off Bryce young after 2 games is beyond stupid. Not looking great early but it’s been 8 quarters.

Not writing him off, but he looks horrible.  Not a single encouraging aspect of his game thus far.  His advertised strengths are some of his biggest weaknesses thus far.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Not writing him off, but he looks horrible.  Not a single encouraging aspect of his game thus far.  His advertised strengths are some of his biggest weaknesses thus far.

I really want someone not named JT O'Sullivan to take a in-depth look at our playcalling and the whole offense.  Bryce's decisions, throws, route running, protections, play design.  

This is inexcusable at all levels, but first things first, it lies squarely on this coaching staff.