• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gantt says we will let Dwill walk in 2010.

Snake

that is the key though.....it is about what is realistic to expect Stewart to be. Carolina can't extend both past there rookie deals. Stewart has had an easy time finding success imo so far in the league and that is while being hurt.

You don't gamble on expectations when you have the real deal right in front of you.

If he, or Stewie do get traded, people are going to stop buying Panthers jerseys. Haha.

I no longer wear my Morgan (retired), or Lucas (traded), and if we were to trade Stewart I wouldn't wear his anymore most likely. My Harris jersey will be retired from my shelf soon I bet. My Smitty is hopefully safe. Just think of all the Jake jerseys that will never be worn again, and Pep jerseys that will hit eBay if he walks. I'm sure there are a lot of #34 jerseys out there every week. I never see a Stephen Davis jerseys anymore.

Crap, what's safe to buy if you want to wear a jersey of a player you think will stick around? ;)

Williams is HOF material, how you even consider letting him go is beyond me

I with you on that. Thats like saying the the Vikes need to let AP walk cause they have Chester Taylor. Not that Stewart is not a great back but Dwill is better.

Archived