• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1st Down Run Game

Proudiddy

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

dude, he isn't going about your opinion. He is referring to your shitposts today. Which normally you, as a mod, would moderate.

Regardless of you or anyone else's opinion of "shitposts," there is a ton of reactions and posts that are fueled solely by that poster's opinion of Bryce.  The crybaby poo about me being a mod is largely rooted in my vocal opinion about Bryce and my expressing that opinion.  Otherwise reasonable posters have been poo'ing everything not friendly to Bryce and this poo crying about me being a mod has shot up and positively correlated over the last two to three weeks with me increasingly expressing my disappointment and lack of belief in Bryce.  So, there's more to it than "shitposting."  But have at it, bro.  

Sorry guys, this was deemed a shitpost by users TheJimmy and TheCasillas, so its definitive.  No discussion needed.  Please leave your poos here.  

Bryce Young is a future hall of famer.  Locking this baby up so I can watch his journey to greatness in peace.

• The D 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2