• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich is trying to put a square peg in a round hole

Lame Duck

45 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Right now, as a comparison, Bryce Young is trying take a Vanderbilt team and beat Georgia.  I would say the earliest we can be good on offense is 2 years from now.  If they replace Fitterer

I agree. Watching the Texans, they looks miles ahead of the Panthers and they are playing with 4 OL Starters out. There receivers actually look like they want to play football and be the best. We just don't have a Nico Collins on our roster that wants to go out and make plays. The play calling isn't helping but the Panthers Offense just look like they are coming to gameday just for the paycheck. 

Edited by Cam Lawter
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I actually think not playing under center is hurting Bryce, not helping.  When you play in the shotgun you have to take your eyes off the defense for a split second to secure the snap.  I'd be curious to see what Bryce's numbers look like from under center, assuming there's even enough data in the passing game to work with.