• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

peppers to make a decision in a couple of days

the greatest

Hidden

I expect him to want to leave.

Sadly.

Just too much money to be made in an uncapped year IMO.

That said, pep is a different kinda Cat. He has made some serious $$$ already, perhaps he wants a legacy here? Guess we will find out shortly.

I expect him to want to leave.

Sadly.

Just too much money to be made in an uncapped year IMO.

That said, pep is a different kinda Cat. He has made some serious $$$ already, perhaps he wants a legacy here? Guess we will find out shortly.

I enjoy playing the game and I enjoy playing with my teammates. That was never the problem. My teammates were never the problem.
Wonder who/what was the problem?

Anything that was said a year ago is irrelevant right now. It's a new situation.
Let's see.....what's new this year?

He admitted he was pleased with the way he was used on defense and that he liked playing for defensive coordinator Ron Meeks.
By the way...ever seen him quoted as saying he like playing for Foxy?

Maybe waiting to see if Meeks is still here?

Trogovac and Fox running the D was his problem I think. I asked in a thread eariler today how many times did you see him drop back in coverage. NO one really gave a solid answer (i think) but in my viewing it was a lot less. He was moved around a bunch this season as well. More than anything tho, he seemed to be enjoying playing.

Meeks is the new, I think he has clicked with Pep, lets hope its enough for him to want to be here and to WANT to dominate.

As for whether coach John Fox’s return will affect his future, Peppers replied, “I really don't have any information on Fox's future around here. I really don't have any thoughts that I want to share on it right now. In a couple of days I'll have a little more information and some more things to tell you about my future around here.”

Company line is to have Fox's back... Hummm

Archived