• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings vs. Cowboys Gameday Thread

Darth Biscuit

lmao, did anyone just see jerry jones' face? At the 1:28 mark left in the game, while aikman and buck were discussing wade phillips job security, they showed a couple angles of phillips as they were talking.

With the last angle shown, aikman started talking about jones' impatience and the camera switched angles to a shot including jones standing behind phillips on the sideline, and it looked like jones was literally burning a hole through phillips back with his eyes. I thought a hole was going to open up in the ground and swallow phillips, lmao.

I hope someone can make a .gif with this full on with cyclops lasers... That shot was priceless.

All I got is a picture...

[attach]32052[/attach]

we only scored 17 vs. TB, didn't mean jack sh*t last night did it?

Of course it didn't because the Saints were playing a shitty Cardinals defense. Vikings will eat your lunch by comparison. And I would say that holding the Saints to 17 would be considered dominating and the Bucs run a 4-3. Just keep digging...

Of course it didn't because the Saints were playing a shitty Cardinals defense. Vikings will eat your lunch by comparison. And I would say that holding the Saints to 17 would be considered dominating and the Bucs run a 4-3. Just keep digging...

i said in pass protection, moron.

also, you might as well throw all regular season rankings/stats out the window by now. look at what green bay did in comparison to the saints last night.

i'm not even sure why you guys are even talking smack anymore.

i said in pass protection, moron.

also, you might as well throw all regular season rankings/stats out the window by now. look at what green bay did in comparison to the saints last night.

i'm not even sure why you guys are even talking smack anymore.

It's not smack, it's a healthy dose of reality. I know it's not the Breesus jism you prefer, but try a little anyway, it'll help you prepare for life after the Saints loss next weekend.

Holding a team that you claim 'can hang 40 on anyone' to 17 total demonstrates decent enough pass protection since they allowed them in the endzone only twice. The Vikings are lightyears better on D than the Bucs or Cards.

And the reason we talk smack is because it's our team's fuging board.

reality, as stated by you panthers fans, was that the saints were going one and done. no questions about it. you have no credibility.

Nice try douchebag. I never posted that anywhere. The Cardinals defense was hot garbage, everyone knew that after watching them make Aaron Rodgers look like Peyton Manning. If the Saints hadn't won, I would have enjoyed it, but I never thought they would lose to the Cardinals.

And 50% of your homerific posts contradict the other 50%...talk about no credibility.

BTW, that shitty Cardinals defense held the Vikings to 17 points and Favre under 300 yards and 2 INTs.

Does that matter now? No, but since you seem to think comparisons do....

The season is long and dynamic.

For crying out loud. I can't believe the Saints fans are still here just to claim that they're gonna blow out the Vikings. All we're saying is that the Vikings defense is better than the Cardinals, which is 100% true. I don't know if you will beat them or not, but it's kind of foolish to assume that this game will be easy.

Archived